23andMe Promo Code & Review

Check our the best 23andMe promo code, coupon code & review:

Best 23andMe Promo Code:

23andME coupon code23andMe Special Offers:

Get 10% OFF each additional 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service from 23andme.com.

Check It Out

How to Redeem 23andMe Promo Code?

To redeem this Embark Vet discount, please choose a DNA Health and Ancestry test kit and click on our 23andMe coupon code to get this discount at checkout.

23andMe Review – What You Need to Know About Their DNA Test Kits

Knowing about your own self is amazing. Formerly, people could only tell about their ancestry by the words they heard from others. But now, one can know about the whole family with their DNA. 23andMe is one such site that helps you to discover your health and ancestry. This 23andMe review is dedicated to tell you more about their astonishing services.

Who is 23andMe?

23andme promo code23andMe is the web-based company that gives you the chance to explore your DNA and knows more about yourself and your origin. The company’s name is selected after the presence of 23 chromosomes in the human DNA and the uniqueness of the person. They do the DNA testing for traits, health, and ancestry. Their tests meet the FDA standards for clinical and scientific validity.

Visit Site: www.23andMe.com

What are They Selling at 23andMe.com?

At 23andMe, they sell two kinds of DNA kits: Health plus ancestry and Ancestry. Both kits are sent to the home of the customer where he or she can take the sample and send it back to the company to get it tested.

The sample is sent to the US laboratories where DNA analysis is done using the CLIA standards. A CLIA-certified lab is a lab that fulfills all the standards of quality. From the person who is performing the test to the testing methods used, everything should be of high quality to have the accurate results, and 23andMe labs are CLIA certified. A custom Illumina HumanOmniExpress-24 format chip is used to genotype the DNA. Check this video for more information about 23 and Me:


23andMe.com sells two DNA testing services only:

  1. 23andMe DNA Health + Ancestry

23andMe DNA Health Ancestry coupon

DNA Health and Ancestry is almost a complete DNA test that tells about the traits, health, and ancestry of a person.

Key Features:

The DNA Health and Ancestry has the following amazing features:

  • Genetic health risk reports: These tests give the report of different genetic markers associated with risk of various health conditions. The results are not for diagnosis but tell you where your health is heading. They tell about BRCA1/BRCA2, Late-Onset Alzheimer’s Disease, Celiac Disease, Parkinson’s diseases, Hereditary Thrombophilia and others.
  • Ancestry reports: These tests tell you about your ancestry; it gives you the picture of where your ancestors lived throughout history. They give the reports of Ancestry Composition, Maternal Haplogroup, Paternal Haplogroup, Neanderthal Ancestry and Your DNA Family.
  • Wellness reports: These tests tell you about your wellness; your DNA tells about your lifestyle and the environment you are living in. The reports you get are Deep Sleep, Genetic Weight, Lactose Intolerance, Alcohol Flush Reaction, Caffeine Consumption, Muscle Composition, Sleep Movement, and Saturated Weight and Fat.
  • Carrier Status Report: These 40+ reports tell if you are a carrier of any genetic condition. If both parents of a child have any particular genetic condition, there’s a 25% chance that a child will have the disease, 50% chance that child becomes a carrier, and 25% chance that child will have normal DNA. The reports are for Cystic Fibrosis, Sickle Cell Anemia, Hereditary Hearing Loss, Bloom Syndrome, Salla Disease, and others.
  • Traits Reports: The trait reports give you the picture of how your DNA impacts your hair color, taste preferences, hair curliness, facial features, eye color, finger length, earwax type, mosquito bite frequency, etc.


You can have all these amazing information about yourself in just $199.

  1. 23andMe DNA Ancestry

23andMe DNA Ancestry test kit coupon

23andMe DNA Ancestry tells you about your family. It gives you the clear picture of your ancestry. You can know even from where your great-great-grandparents were from.

Key Features:

DNA Ancestry has the following amazing features:

  • Ancestry Composition: Among the 150+ regions of the world, know where your DNA is from.
  • Maternal & Paternal Haplogroups: Know which specific group of ancestry you belong to in the past 1000+ years.
  • Neanderthal Ancestry: It tells you about how much Neanderthal you are.
  • Your DNA Family: Know the people with whom you share your DNA all around the world.
  • DNA Relative Finder: Connect and message the people with whom you share the DNA traits with.
  • Share & Compare: Now you can even compare and share the similarities and differences of your DNA and your relatives’ DNA.


You can know about your ancestors at $99 only.

What is the difference between DNA Health + Ancestry vs DNA Ancestry?

The DNA Health + Ancestry is a complete DNA test that tells you about your health and family, whereas with DNA Ancestry you can only know about the family and ancestors. The former one gives you wellness reports, trait reports, carrier status, and genetic health risks reports as well.

How 23andMe Works?

  1. Order: Select from Health + Ancestry and Ancestry. The saliva collection kit is the same for both and gets 3-5 days to reach after you place your order.
  2. Spit: Follow the instructions and spit in the given tube. Register your tube online using the bar code it has. Send it back to the company using the provided pre-paid package.
  3. Discover: Within 6-8 weeks get your results on the online account. You will get the email when your results are ready. Open your account and know more about yourself.

Watch this clip to discover more about your health, traits, and ancestry with 23 and Me:


Best 23andMe Discount Code:

23andME coupon code23andMe Special Offers:

Get 10% OFF each additional 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service from 23andme.com.

Check It Out

Quick 23andMe.com Reviews:

Here are some quick 23andMe.com reviews:

Website Layout:

23andme review

The website 23 and Me (https://www.23andme.com/) has a simple format with the following menu: Our Services, How it Works, Reports, Stories and Shop with Sign in and Register Kit options alongside. Their social media addresses are present at the bottom of the homepage.

Shopping Processing:

Click on the Shop button to select between two services: Ancestry and Ancestry plus Health. Click on the “Add to Cart” button. Update the quantity and checkout normally or with PayPal.

Booking & Payment:

When you book the kit, it will reach you within 3-5 business days. You can pay for the kit by using your PayPal account or any of the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Customer Service:

At 23andMe.com, there’s a separate customer care page https://customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/ on which you can get all the answers related to their services; from before you buy to the tools they use, this page has every answer.  You can contact their customer service team by using the phone number: 1–800–239–5230.

Online Support:

You can get all the customer care online on their contact us page. If still there is something that you couldn’t find, you can email them by using this form: https://customercare.23andme.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. The help option is given at the top right corner of the webpage having all the necessary support tools.

Finally, Should I Buy 23andMe DNA Test Kits?

23andMe.com is the only online service that offers FDA approved testing and the results are clinically valid. It is the best site to know about your health and ancestors. Your test reports will let you meet your relatives all over the world that are not known to you yet.

How to Order at 23andMe.com?

When you want the services of 23andMe.com, take the benefit of our special 23andMe coupon code and get 10% off on your purchase. The discount will be readily available for your convenience.

Free 23andMe Coupon Code:

23andME coupon code23andMe Special Offers:

Get 10% OFF each additional 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service from 23andme.com.

Check It Out

(23andMe Promo Code & Review)

Category: DNA Testing Services

Comments are closed.